This is where the rubber hits the road. It is essential that we have a strong understanding of our clients’ vision right from the beginning. A site analysis is the initial start and helps determine any potential pros or cons ahead of time.
Consider all of your interests, daily routine, how you use the space in your home, and architectural styles you are drawn to. The more we know about our clients the more accurate our design concept will align with their ideal dream home.
Helpful documents include:
* Pictures/ideas of what you want—magazines, websites, photos, sketches, etc. Be sure to consider the exterior styling of the home as well as the interior.
* Types of personal items on your wish list—flooring, counter tops, exterior finishes, in slab heating, etc
* A personalized list of wants and needs – Room sizes, ceiling heights, closet space,etc.
Additional documents that we may need:
* An RPR (Real Property Report if required)
* Land survey (if required)